With all the changes going on in healthcare across the political spectrum, it’s a frustrating and confusing time for just about everyone with insurance.
It’s no different with dental insurance.
We’ve attempted to try and explain some of the issues regarding dental insurance, in a clear and simple way, on this new Insurance FAQ page.
While this page is a work in progress, we’ve boiled things down to some of the most common concerns people have:
- What dental insurances we accept
- How to strategize and plan ahead so you get the best price
- Is dental insurance worth it?
- Is it sometimes cheaper to pay out of pocket?
- What’s better: An HMO or a PPO?
- Why we are “out of network” for some PPO plans, and what this means
We talk about all of these things on the new Insurance FAQ page.
If you have any questions about dental insurance you want answered and you think should be on this page, please let us know.