This patient got veneers some time ago from another dentist.
It didn’t go so well.
In this video, he discusses the issues he had with those veneers.
- The old veneers were too big
- They felt “off” at the gums
- They felt weird
- They were too thick on the backside
- He found himself constantly playing with a gap between his natural tooth and the veneer with his tongue.
- They made him smile and talk “funny”
Evidently, his prior dentist didn’t properly prepare or educate him. She did not discuss any options with regard to color, shade, sizing or bite, and did not get any input on what he wanted. She just said she’d make it look better. He trusted her, and she did what she wanted.
After coming to Moonlight Beach Dental, this patient wanted his veneers to look and feel natural, he wanted to be able to talk better, and to stop playing with the back of the teeth.
We’ll show you that AFTER video soon.