All major work is covered.
The integrity to stand behind the work.
Any professional should take pride in their work.
Moonlight Beach Dental stands behind dental work by giving a free 5-year warranty on all major work.
- Crown and bridge
- Implant crowns
Should a crown break or require replacement, Dr. Vane will do so at no additional charge.
Details of the warranty
This warranty is conditional upon the following:
- The patient maintains an active recall or hygiene visits, not to exceed 6 months between cleanings.
- The patient maintains regular check up x-rays once a year, or as needed/recommended by the doctor.
- Most often, crowns are needed due to cracks or fractures in the tooth. Should a fracture under the crown require a root canal, the root canal will not be included under the warranty. However, if any damage occurs to the crown from the root canal, the crown will be replaced.
- When teeth have deep decay or a fracture, Dr. Vane may use an interim, medicate cement to soothe the tooth. The cement is not permanent. Should the crown fall off, call the office immediately. Loss of the crown (by putting it in a Ziploc bag, in your purse, or leaving it off for days, etc) will not be covered by the warranty. An additional lab fee may ensue.
- For veneers, should any breakage occur, they will be replaced, but changes in shape, length, or color will not be warrantied once the patient aesthetically approves them prior to cementation.